Well hello there. Hope you and well and enjoying what Summer has to offer. I’m loving the heat, so I’m not complaining. I’m not sure if you noticed but I’ve been busy of late but it’s been for a good reason. Despite the obvious I wanted to give you all a shout out because I’ve been thinking of you (I really have – no lie). I’ve also been working on my Summer Bucket List but unfortunately for you, it’s not the food part of that list.
Since I am lacking in the post department I am inspired to make a list. If ya’ll don’t know Tracy of Shutterbean.com you should check her website, and if you like my list you will definitely love her series ‘I love lists Friday’. If you abhore lists, well I just don’t know what to say…see you next post?
- I’m nail polish obsessed. My two new favorites are by OPI here and here.
- I was introduced to this website last night and it totally reminds me of my dogs. As does this one.
- Two of my bucket list vacation spots are Cinqe Terre and Machu Pichu.
- I wish I had seen this before Angela and Cino’s wedding this would have been perfect for us.
- I love this idea for homemade gifts, the labelling is the best.
- How to Choose a Bottle of Wine.
- Speaking of wine, if you want to learn more about it I would recommend listening to Whitney and Cristina of The Crush. It won’t disapoint!
- I keep putting off making homemade fudsicles, time is running out!